"LITTLETHINGS"

"LITTLETHINGS"
Thank you all for visiting and your wonderful comments! a LITTLETHING a day...and a smile!

Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A beach-memory for myself...Ein Strand-Andenken fuer mich selber!

sometimes LESS is more...just some little shells, a piece of driftwood and many many beautifull memories!
manchmal ist WENIGER mehr...nur ein paar kleine Muscheln, ein Stueck Treibholz und viele schoene Erinnerungen!
all pieces as i found them on the beach/ alles so wie ich's am Strand gefunden habe

3 comments:

  1. I like little shells. My cousin gave me lots of little shells this summer.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sea shells are some of natures beauty. I have a nice collection of both sea and lake tiny shells.
    Enjoy your memories.
    A mini hug, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments, Drora and Fabiola!! Yes, I love the shells- everyone is a special gift from nature! Welcome both of you to my blog- I will make a special welcome in the next days...right now "normal life" is a bit stressfull...and my mind is not so free!

    ReplyDelete