"LITTLETHINGS"

"LITTLETHINGS"
Thank you all for visiting and your wonderful comments! a LITTLETHING a day...and a smile!

Followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Something nice for all of you! AND : Wellcome to Sylvia with her wonderfull blog ( and work of course ) http://miniaturasnatasylvia.blogspot.com/

For some time now I had been thinking to share a little "THANK YOU" to all of you. These are old pictures of the family of my Grandfather and Grandmother from Germany, somewhere around 1900-1920 . 



This might be my Grandmother in her very young years

Thank you so much for showing interest in my LITTLETHINGS! I feel I have soooooooooooo much to learn and to study, in order to do some more beautiful things! Looking at Sylvia's Blog and her nice work on photos ,too,  I had the idea to share some old family-photos with all of you! They might be perfect for you to use in dollhouses and roomboxes refering to the time nearly 100 years ago! So, please feel free to copy and use! 

No comments:

Post a Comment