"LITTLETHINGS"

"LITTLETHINGS"
Thank you all for visiting and your wonderful comments! a LITTLETHING a day...and a smile!

Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

2 special new Followers! One is http://corneliasallerlei.blogspot.com/

although my "mini-production" is quite slow these days, having to do with a lot of tidying up and looking through things , there are 2 new followers! My son No 2...more about that in an other post! ( Isn't it nice to expirience that your children like your staff??? !!! ) Wellcome, my boy!!!


AND then : Cornelia with her beautiful, tiny, ever so sweet little BEARS! Looking through the internet, I have decided that IF and WHEN my forest-wood-fantasy dollhouse will be ready, some of these sweeties will come to live there! Here are some pics of my favourites ( difficult to decide!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment