"LITTLETHINGS"

"LITTLETHINGS"
Thank you all for visiting and your wonderful comments! a LITTLETHING a day...and a smile!

Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Using an idea seen on: puppenstubennostalgie.blogspot.com and a B I G THANK YOU!




Some time ago, PuNo showed how to make ever so sweet little rubber-boots, using balloons. I had liked that very much, but making the little boots is not THAT easy...so I used the balloon-idea for some LITTLE-SHELL-Souvenirs!!! Many Thanks to PuNO http://puppenstubennostalgie.blogspot.com/ for sharing inspiration and ideas, and to many many others of you, who let me take part in learning to do LITTLETHINGS! 

3 comments:

  1. oh my how cute!!! I would love to make these also the boots but no tut for it. Really really cute thanks for sharing!
    Happy Ressurection Sunday to you also!!
    He's alive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Χριστός Ανέστη, Άννα μου! Πανέμορφο το σκηνικό που έφτιαξες!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Είναι πάρα πολύ όμορφο!! Πολύ καλοκαιρινό!!
    Ανυπομονώ να έρθει το καλοκαίρι - να κάνουμε κανένα μπανάκι...

    ReplyDelete